Q: service engine light w/ wrench is on--EGR valve

how do I remove old EGR valve to install new one?? 1999 Saturn SL1 so can pass emissions in GA???

3. service engine light w/ wrench is on--EGR valve

Q: Massive hesitation between 1-2 shifting and nearly dies occassionally at stop.

Hi there. It seems that the EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation) Valve is stuck and not allowing the engine to run good causing the engine to hesitate, especially when shifting. Take the EGR off and clean it. Then put it back...

Q: Expedition overheating

If your engine is overheating and all of those parts have been replaced, It is possible that the engine itself has a restriction inside the cooling system. A restriction will not allow the coolant to flow through the engine properly...

Q: my drivers side low beam is not working

The connector for the head light bulbs should be checked to see if it has any brown heat damage. If it does, then it will need to be replaced with a new connector from the GM dealer. Make sure you...