Q: service engine light w/ wrench is on--EGR valve

how do I remove old EGR valve to install new one?? 1999 Saturn SL1 so can pass emissions in GA???

3. service engine light w/ wrench is on--EGR valve

Q: EGR GAS RECIRCULATION SYSTEM VALVE 2

The color (black) is just a consequence of "carbon particles" that are normally present in the exhaust flow through the valve. We would need the exact Diagnostic Trouble Code ("DTC" as displayed on the Code Scanner) in order to advise...

Q: 99 mercury sable 3.0 ohv is skipping. Change my spark plugs and wires plus the ing Coil. It is still misfiring in cylinder

You should check for fuel injector pulse at the injector with noid light connected to the injector connector. Retest system after clearing the codes to make sure the codes return for misfires on cylinders 3 and 4. The spark plug...

Q: Overheating - 1996 Saturn

Hey there. You will need to not drive the vehicle if it is overheating since you may do engine damage if you overheated it. Have the system pressure tested and leak detected to see if the water pump is leaking...