Q: Service charging system prompt came on. Battery ok

Service charging system prompt came on with battery display. Checked out charge on battery. Ok

The indicator comes on the dash when the alternator is overcharging or undercharging. I recommend having the charging system tested to see if the alternator needs replaced. You may have a wiring or other electrical issue with the alternator circuit so this is why I recommended having the system diagnosed. If you need assistance, consider getting help from a qualified technician who cane diagnose your service light and repair your vehicle appropriately.