Q: Service charging system prompt came on. Battery ok

Service charging system prompt came on with battery display. Checked out charge on battery. Ok

A: The indicator comes on the dash when the al...

The indicator comes on the dash when the alternator is overcharging or undercharging. I recommend having the charging system tested to see if the alternator needs replaced. You may have a wiring or other electrical issue with the alternator circuit so this is why I recommended having the system diagnosed. If you need assistance, consider getting help from a qualified technician who cane diagnose your service light and repair your vehicle appropriately.