Q: Service Air Light On

The Service Air light came on.

3. Service Air Light On

Q: Should i buy the car for 4k and get a engine swap

Hi there. Modern car engine swaps are not as simple as in years past. Among some of the common issues include transmission compatibility, ECU and ignition system troubles and other electrical gremlins. If you have a professional performance shop complete...

Q: My lift gate wont open

You will need to have the body computer scanned using a Tech2 device or something similar that can access the body control module for a rear door diagnosis. The door can be actuated and tested by a technician to see...

Q: Sometimes my car runs loud from the front of the engine

From what you describe it would appear that an exhaust leak may be affecting your engine's performance. If the leak appears to come and go, then the first thing I would do is look at the vehicle's EGR valve and...