Q: Service air bag and air bag light came on after i pulled horn fuse and put back in

When I put the fuse back in after checking it. The service air bag and light came on. Is there a way to clear it myself? I had scanner put on it at auto parts store and it showed no current codes

Hi there. This may have simply been a coincidence of occurring. The airbag system will illuminate the lights when it detects a fault in the system. As this system does have the capability of detonating the airbags, I cannot stress enough that a qualified technician should perform an inspection to determine what has failed. This is a safety concern both ways for the driver and the technician. Unfortunately, Your Mechanic does not offer airbag services at this time. Please check with a local, qualified shop or the dealer as soon as possible.

3. Service air bag and air bag light came on after i pulled horn fuse and put back in