Q: Serpentine kit

I don't know how to tell if my water pump is reverse flow. I'm switching the pulley system from serpentine kit back to the original pulley system I was wondering how to determine if it's a reverse flow water pump I'm not sure if serpentine kits have to run a reverse pump or not

I am unfamiliar with the particular kit you are planning to install. However, normally when the thermostat housing is connected to the upper radiator hose, the system is normal flow. If the thermostat housing is connected to the lower radiator hose, the system is reverse flow. You can also try to start the vehicle and keep your hand on both radiator hoses to determine which hose you feel flow through. The first one you feel flow through will tell you which direction the coolant is flowing.

3. Serpentine kit