Q: Second gear grinding noise what is causing this problem on how much to fix it?

What I am driving the second gear has grinding noise what this issue on how much is cost to fix it on sometime in the third gear is this any problem to drive my car

It sounds like you have an internal issue with the transmission itself, possibly bearings or the main shaft.Unfortunately yourmechanic.com does not perform transmission repairs. Have a local transmission repair shop inspect/diagnose your transmission.

3. Second gear grinding noise what is causing this problem on how much to fix it?