Q: I HAVE REPLACED THE SENSOR FOT THE ADVANCETRAC THE NOISE IS GONE BUT LIGHT IS STILL ON WHAT ELSE COULD IT BE

THE ADVANCE TRAC AND ABS LIGHT CAME ON IN MY CAR AND WOULD MAKE A HORRIBLE NOISE WHEN I WOULD DRIVE AND PRESS MY BREAKS THEY PUT A NEW SENSOR IN AND THE NOISE WENT AWAY BUT THE ABS AND SERVICE TRAC LIGHT IS STILL ON

They may not have cleared the faults. If the wheel speed sensor had failed, and they simply replaced it, the faults need to be cleared for the light to go out. If they did clear the faults, and the light came back on, then it could be that damage was done to the exciter ring, which is the part the the wheel speed sensor reads. If there was other work done, then it would be best to have a qualified professional, such as one from YourMechanic, diagnose the cause of the ABS light.

3. I HAVE REPLACED THE SENSOR FOT THE ADVANCETRAC THE NOISE IS GONE BUT LIGHT IS STILL ON WHAT ELSE COULD IT BE