Q: Screen is white & blinking on small screen navigation

The screen went blank on my small screen navigation. I can’t see anything on the screen because it is white and blinking. However, I can listen to music and radio with the songs. The day before this started I had disconnected the battery. Would that have caused the screen to go blank like this or do you think this is from something else?

When you disconnected the battery, was the screen on at the time? You may have given the screen a voltage surge and burned it out. Have a mechanic check the screen out to see if the unit is bad and needs to be replaced or if it just needs to be reconnected to the system using a factory scanner. If you want to have this checked, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to diagnose your electrical issue.

3. Screen is white & blinking on small screen navigation