Q: Screaming noise while parking and pulling up slowly on a Suzuki Swift

When I drive really slow parking and pulling up, I hear a screaming noise from my Suzuki Swift 1.3. I think it's a belt or something but I really don't know.

A: Here is how you tell if it's a belt. It...

Here is how you tell if it's a belt. It's really easy. Take them off the car and run it. If the noise goes away, you'll know if it's the belt and then you can put new belts on to see if the noise goes away. If it doesn't when you put new belts back on, then it's something on belt's stride, like the alternator wearing out or water pump wearing out. If you're not comfortable checking these parts yourself, I would have a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, inspect the noise for you to determine what exactly needs repair.