Q: Scraping noise coming from the rear of the van

I have a scraping noise coming from the rear of the van whenever I am driving at low speeds. It seems to go away once reaching about 35-40 MPH. It doesn't get any worse when I brake. Which is why I don't fully understand why its happening.

A: This may be many different things ranging f...

This may be many different things ranging from a slightly hung up brake pad on a rear brake rotor to something loose and dragging on the ground. This may be difficult to diagnose without taking a look at the van. If you’d like, a YourMechanic certified technician can come to your location to perform a Car is making a noise Inspection on your vehicle and help you diagnose this issue.