Q: Right turn signal blinks faster than left; 'Oil light' stays on

The right turn signal blinks much faster than the left one. Also, I have a 'check oil' light on the dashboard and I've had the oil checked and all is okay. Can you tell me how to fix these two things myself? Thanks.

Hello. If the low oil light continually comes on then it is a bad sensor, assuming that the oil level is fine. This is located in the oil pan. The sensor will most likely need to be replaced.

As for the fast blinking, this is because one of the bulbs is out. I would usually identify which bulb is not coming on and then replace it accordingly. If you need to have this checked, I recommend having a technician from YourMechanic come to your home or office to diagnose and repair both your turn signal issue and your oil light.