Q: Reverse lights not working

My reverse lights are not working. I replaced the bulbs and checked the fuse. Do I need a reverse light switch replacement?

A: After replacement of both bulbs and the fus...

After replacement of both bulbs and the fuse, my next step would be the reverse light switch. Be sure to have your rear lights tested by a qualified technician before having it replaced, as it is not guaranteed to be the faulty part. If this switch does not have continuity, electricity cannot pass through it. If this is the case, the switch is bad and will require replacement in order to get the reverse lights functioning properly again.