Q: Replacement wheel bearing humming.

I had the wheel bearing replaced on my front left wheel. It keeps making a humming sound.

Hi there. There is a possibility that another bearing could be bad. Cars have bearings in all four wheels, If the noise was so loud out of the left front it might have been hard to hear if another wheel had an issue also. Also tires that are work irregularly can sometimes cause humming sounds. Have a mechanic look at it, bad bearings can be dangerous. In extreme cases, the hub can separate from the rest of the bearing. This would cause the tire to come off the car and we don’t want that to happen.