Q: Replace crumpled hood

My Nova is a 4 door base sedan and my hood is crumpled. I want to replace my hood, but I can only find the hood of a 1972 Nova. Will this work? Do you know? Will I need to get other parts to work on this?

It looks like it should work, since both the ’72 and ’73 are the same body style. If you’re buying the hood online from an aftermarket supplier, I suggest you call them to confirm prior to ordering. If you’re buying from a junkyard or other used source, closely examine and compare the hoods prior to purchase.