Q: Remove Transmission

I need to remove the automatic transmission from my 1994 Mazda protege. I need instructions with steps and or a link to where I can get the steps or instructions. I do not want the purchase a repair manual. I know the info is out there, but I can't find it. So please help

I would recommend going to a book store or library and write down the directions from the service manual. If you miss a step or I miss a step, then you could get hurt or damage the transmission. There are special tools you will need and a vehicle lift is preferable to doing it on the ground. Try going to an online service to view a video to see the process and be aware that the videos have been edited and may miss key information to removal and installation. I strongly recommend getting the service manual and doing it safely and correctly.