Q: Recommendation of Jeep Compass

Hello, i was just looking for some insight on a 2012 Jeep Compass. I am interested in buying a used one. I would appreciate some opions on this vehicle if possible.

The Jeep Compass is a great vehicle when maintained properly as is the case with any vehicle. Some of the earlier year models (2007-2011) had a few more issues than the later models. One of the most notable issues was the control arm bushings that tended to wear prematurely. As with any car, the proper inspection should be performed prior to purchasing. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to inspect the car prior to buying to ensure that there aren’t surprises with the vehicle.

3. Recommendation of Jeep Compass