Q: Rear trailing arms bolts stuck wont undo

Tring to overhall my rear axel but have come across stuck bolts that wont move ive plus gassed them heated them still wont move i dont realy wont to go down the route of cuting them how can i free em up On a ford focus mark 1

Honestly, you have already tried the avenues I would typically try. If heat and leverage are not working, cutting and drilling may be the last resort. Try heat one more time. Heat the bolt area as much as you dare and try hitting the area with a heavy hammer several times. Then use a large breaker bar or pipe to extend leverage of your wrench or socket drive. If you still have no success, then cutting and drilling is the answer unfortunately. If you end up cutting and drilling, make sure to use proper drill bits to drill the bolt out. Also, if the bolt hole is threaded, you may damage the threads if you’re not extremely careful with the drilling. You might want to have a tap & dye set handy to re-tap the threads if necessary.

3. Rear trailing arms bolts stuck wont undo