2014 Dodge Durango Limited. Sometimes when i start my car...

Q: 2014 Dodge Durango Limited. Sometimes when i start my car the AC will not come on, then about 5-15 minutes later it start working

asked by on June 22, 2017

Sometimes when I start my car the AC will not come on, then anywhere between 5-15 minutes later it start working again. This has happened several times in the last 2-3 months.

Hi there. In many cases, when you have problems with the AC turning on, it’s caused by a faulty electrical relay or the AC switch itself being faulty. This is a problem that will progressively get worse, so it’s best to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete an AC is not working inspection, to determine exactly why this is happening and make the appropriate repairs.