Q: 2014 Dodge Durango Limited. Sometimes when i start my car the AC will not come on, then about 5-15 minutes later it start working

Sometimes when I start my car the AC will not come on, then anywhere between 5-15 minutes later it start working again. This has happened several times in the last 2-3 months.

Hi there. In many cases, when you have problems with the AC turning on, it’s caused by a faulty electrical relay or the AC switch itself being faulty. This is a problem that will progressively get worse, so it’s best to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete an AC is not working inspection, to determine exactly why this is happening and make the appropriate repairs.

3. 2014 Dodge Durango Limited. Sometimes when i start my car the AC will not come on, then about 5-15 minutes later it start working