Q: Rear suspension

Will 2005 Explorer or Expedition heavy duty coil springs work on 2005 Mercury Grand Marquis LS? I have a mobility lift on it, but even with heavy duty springs AND coil over shocks AND Airlift 1000 bags inside coil springs, it still drags

Hello. You cannot use these springs on your car. You may need to talk to the company that sells the mobility lift to see if they have a solution for you since it is very common to have these lifts installed in this car. You might find the installation of the system to be too low to the ground, or you are not lifting it high enough. The car normally can handle a 3500-pound trailer without a problem. If you need help, an expert from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to inspect your suspension system.

3. Rear suspension