Q: rear comfort guide on the seat belt.

my rear comfort guide is broken, how do i remove it from the truck so i can replace it.

3. rear comfort guide on the seat belt.

Q: My rear exterior lights are not working correctly on my 2010 Chevrolet Silverado

Hello. I have seen this quite a few times on this vehicle. If the vehicle is all stock then the issue is usually in the rear junction block for the wiring under the rear of the vehicle, or a problem...

Q: Car making grinding noise for 2 seconds after starting

It sounds like you may have a starter that is allowing the starter gear to hang onto the flywheel for a bit too long when starting the vehicle. When you turn the key, there is a small gear that comes...

Q: Why does the transmission in my Camaro show high line pressure?

Your message says A-Body, but your request says Camaro, which is an F-Body. Since you've got a 4L60E, I'm going to assume your vehicle is indeed a Camaro (A-Body vehicles are FWD). Pressure in park and neutral for your Camaro...