Q: rear comfort guide on the seat belt.

my rear comfort guide is broken, how do i remove it from the truck so i can replace it.

Hello, thank you for writing in. There are two forms of "comfort guides" that people commonly refer to. The actual part referred to as a comfort guide is the plastic component bolted to the headrest that guides the belt over the shoulder. This component simply screws into place, and is easily removed or swapped once the screws are accessed. The other component referred to as a comfort guide is the adjuster that is located on the door frame. This is harder to get to, and you have to remove the paneling on the door frame to access its mounts. Both require the bottom of the seat belt to be removed from the floor board so it can be threaded back through. For more help replacing the guide, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.