Q: re assembly of my carburator , spring fell off

hello , Kinda situation here i was cleaning my carburetor two barrels nikki made in japan and while i was disassembling it , a spring fell off along with the float and the valve . I don't know where that spring goes i wish i could attach a picture it fell off the main body

A: The little spring most likely goes to the n...

The little spring most likely goes to the needle and float. It attaches to the tip of the needle or float to keep the float from bouncing. You should be able to get a carburetor diagram in a repair kit or online using the model number and make of the carburetor. If you do not put spring back in correctly the engine will not run right. If you cannot figure it out then contact a certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, to assist you with your carburetor.