Q: RAV4 is so slow to accelerate, one-off jerk when selecting gear

2 issues. The jeep sometimes is so slow to accelerate. Other cars outrun it when moving from a state of rest, though it accelerates very well over time . Start off pressure is weak. I have changed the fuel pump & air flow sensor. Second issue is at speeds above 30km/h a jerking is experienced around the driver side when gear is selected automatically. Just a one-off jerk.

3. RAV4 is so slow to accelerate, one-off jerk when selecting gear