Q: Rattling noise that sounds like it's coming from the engine or underneath the car. Only happens when idling or when I'm taking off

Rattling noise that sounds like it's coming from the engine or underneath the car. Only happens when idling or when I'm taking off without accelerating a lot.

Hi Barista. Thanks for contacting us today. Usually, this type of noise is caused by a loose bracket, typically one that secures an exhaust pipe to the undercarriage. It’s also possible that this is a loose pulley of one of the drive belts on your engine. To correctly identify the source of this noise, it would be best to have a professional mechanic come to your location and complete an on-site inspection.

3. Rattling noise that sounds like it's coming from the engine or underneath the car. Only happens when idling or when I'm taking off