Q: Rattle coming from front end over bumps

Whenever I go over a big dip or down a dirt road with a series of bumps I can hear a almost metal like rattle/slapping noise from the front suspension (almost like the sound of worn sway bar bushings) I've replaced front struts w/ ready mount, front endlinks and sway bar bushings. What else could cause a rattle in the front suspension like this? Here is a link to the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joMxHSoJ0EM

Hi There, Unfortunately, the video is a bit tough to hear the sound specifically, however this may potentially be caused by loose or worn wheel bearings. You can check this by jacking the vehicle up and moving the wheels on the hub. If there is excessive play in them, it may be time to replace the wheel bearings. A wheel bearing will usually fail due to pitting or small damage on the surface of the rollers or the bearing race. Bearing noise will always be dependent on vehicle speed meaning as you speed up or slow down the noise should change frequency or loudness. Cornering may affect the noise from a damaged front wheel bearing and is usually more pronounced as you make turns. I would suggest having a professional from Your Mechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.

3. Rattle coming from front end over bumps