Q: Ran over truck tire debris and now something is leaking.

On the highway I ran over a large strip of truck tire debris. It was that or swerve into a truck, into a railing, or get hit by the car behind me. The undercarriage plastic guard got ripped open and was dragging on the ground. My front fender is cracked on the bottom left and is popped out of place on the upper right corner (from driving perspective). My main concern is that a blue/green fluid was leaking from the front of the car out of the Honda emblem on the fender and down the front. When I opened the hood, there was more of the liquid splashed in the bottom left corner and a ring of fluid around the base of the hose that connects to the radiator (perspective while standing in front of the car). I drove it home after tying up the plastic underneath. I rolled my windows down and listened the whole way for odd noises, tested the brakes, and did no more than 40mph for the 7 min. Drive. There was no overheating. The leak was small. What is it from? Is it a major repair? Should I drive

You may have damaged the windshield washer reservoir. You may want to contact your insurance company if the damage is more than deductible. Body damage is more expensive than most people think. Even the replacement shield underneath may be close to $500 to replace. I suggest having the car inspected by a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, to ensure that coolant is not leaking and assess the overall extent of the damage. Good luck.