Q: Radio cutting in and out when braking or accelerating, engine surging, lights dimming and rpm bouncing around.. the it's fine

When accelerating or braking my radio cuts out, as of today it doesn't come back on.. engine surges occasionally, today I noticed rpm bouncing all over the place.. this all happens and then everything seems normal, back and forth

It sounds like you may be having an issue with your alternator. Symptoms such as this can occur when the alternator is beginning to fail. I would recommend having the alternator tested and replaced in order to resolve this issue. Consider YourMechanic as this can be done at your home or office.

3. Radio cutting in and out when braking or accelerating, engine surging, lights dimming and rpm bouncing around.. the it's fine