Q: Radiator replacement on the car

Hi. I've recently noticed that the radiator in my car is leaking. I'm planning on changing it. I would like to know if it is necessary for me to buy a radiator at the dealership. I would like to save some money. Is it okay to buy an aftermarket part for my car? Could you please give me some advice? Thank you.

You should have no problem getting an aftermarket radiator for the vehicle. The radiator from the dealer or aftermarket is okay to use. The aftermarket one may save you money. I cannot state the quality for any of them since they should all work as designed.