Q: Radiator fluid leak

My radiator fluids (antifreeze) was all gone yesterday, and my car temperature meter went to hot. I replaced the antifreeze. Today in the morning after I moved my car, I noticed some yellow fluid where my car was parked. I checked the level of antifreeze, and it seem normal. I believe I have some sort of leak. Most likely my antifreeze is leaking.

Yes, you have a coolant leak. I recommend performing a pressure test to pinpoint the location of the leak. This test involves pressurizing the cooling system using a dedicated tool so the leak can be found. A professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic, can diagnose and repair your leak. I suggest you address this issues as soon as possible since loss of coolant, and subsequent overheating, can cause extensive engine damage.