Q: Radiator fan not working.

The temperature gauge goes to the highest point. I do not think my radiator fan is working.

The fan for a radiator supplies airflow while the car is sitting at a stop, generally when I see a car that is slowly overheating I check the fluid level to make sure it’s full and that the water pump has a belt spinning it. Other common problems are: a stuck/closed thermostat, air bubbles trapped in the engine, or pinched/blocked hoses. Have a certified mechanic from YourMechanic test your cooling system and find why your engine is overheating.

3. Radiator fan not working.