Q: Radiator doesn't cycle even though new.

Replaced my radiator today and now fluid won't cycle through.

It is possible that there is an air pocket in your cooling system. This is not uncommon. The air just needs to be expelled. If I may ask, did you replace the radiator due to a leak or because the car was overheating? There is a small chance the impeller on your water pump may have failed causing your coolant not to be circulated through the radiator and cool your engine. I would enlist the help of a mechanic to evaluate if your cooling system needs to have the air bled out or if there is a problem with your water pump.