Q: Radiator and exhaust leak.

The radiator fluid is leaking from the top of the engine and my exhaust pipe appears to have a hole in it, as it is making a loud noise.

These are two separate problems. A cooling system pressure test using dedicated equipment will be able to pinpoint the location of your coolant leak. An exhaust leak can usually be found by placing a rag in the tailpipe, which will make the leak more pronounced and easy to find. However, I would not suggest you try this at home. Exhaust systems can get very hot and exhaust fumes can be harmful. A professional mechanic, such as one form YourMechanic, will be able to diagnose and repair both of your problems.

3. Radiator and exhaust leak.