Q: Rad fluid under my car

Took the car for roughly an 8 hour drive yesterday. Ran good. Weather outside is below freezing. This morning my car had a pool of rad fluid under it. Is this normal after the drive? Or am I looking at a rad problem. ?

A leak of engine coolant would never be considered normal. If you are seeing coolant under your vehicle, you have a coolant leak. The best way to determine where the leak is coming from is to pressure test the cooling system. Once this has been done and the leak source has been located, the gasket or part that is leaking will need to be replaced in order resolve this issue. Consider YourMechaic as your radiator and many other cooling system parts can be replaced at your home or office.

3. Rad fluid under my car