Q: Rack and pinion

I had my rack and pinion replaced and it's making a straining noise while turning left what could that be

3. Rack and pinion

Q: Rubbing sound upon turning to the left

Hello. The tires may be rubbing against the fender well or a suspension part. There could also be a problem with the axle or the sway bar link on the left side, where the noise is coming from. I would...

Q: My car shows the check engine light, the computer showed code P0455, and it shakes and vibrates at stops and during acceleration.

First, remove and reinstall the gas cap, clear the code P0455, and drive the vehicle for a few days and see if the code comes back. If the code comes back on, then either the gas cap needs replaced...

Q: electric steering hard to turn

Hi there. From the description you have provided it sounds like it could be, the electric power steering motor has failed. It could also be, an electrical power or ground failure to the power steering motor. I recommend having your...