Q: Q we've had the car with Ford, the diagnostics dont pick up any errors, the fuel housing unit has been replaced but still the powe

We had the car with Ford, the diagnostics dont pick up any errors, the fuel housing unit has been replaced but still the powertrain warning light comes on. There's no overheating or engine warning light, but still the loss of power is felt. The mechanics cannot find anything mechanically wrong...what are we missing?

Hi there. If the dealership completed a diagnostic scan as was unable to find a fault within the powertrain that illuminates this light on the dash, I’m not sure what else could be done. Typically the dealership has access to the most updated software for their individual digital scanners; which should find every error fault that could trigger the light. The only thing I could recommend is to have a mobile mechanic come to your location to complete a car is slow to accelerate inspection. This will allow them to test drive the vehicle with you to attempt and replicate the symptom. Not sure if they will find the issue, but it might be helpful to test drive the car; as this is something the dealership typically doesn’t complete with the customer.

3. Q we've had the car with Ford, the diagnostics dont pick up any errors, the fuel housing unit has been replaced but still the powe