Q: Q we've had the car with Ford, the diagnostics dont pick up any errors, the fuel housing unit has been replaced but still the powe

We had the car with Ford, the diagnostics dont pick up any errors, the fuel housing unit has been replaced but still the powertrain warning light comes on. There's no overheating or engine warning light, but still the loss of power is felt. The mechanics cannot find anything mechanically wrong...what are we missing?

3. Q we've had the car with Ford, the diagnostics dont pick up any errors, the fuel housing unit has been replaced but still the powe