Q: put transmission fluid in my oil and tried to start the car and it turns over slow but will not start

I accidently put transmission fluid in my oil and tried to start the car, it turns over now but will not start. Can this be cleaned out and repaired and if so what isn an estimate for the cost

The best way to resolve this issue is to do a full oil change on the vehicle and if possible an oil flush. This would involve removing the oil drain plug to allow all the contaminated fluid to drain out. The oil filter would also need to be changed again. If it is possible, pour about 2-3 quarts of oil into the engine with the drain plug still out. This oil will unfortunately be wasted but it should help to flush out any remaining transmission fluid. Once this has been done, reinstall the drain plug and fill up the oil. Consider YourMechanic as oil changes can be performed at your home or office.

3. put transmission fluid in my oil and tried to start the car and it turns over slow but will not start