Q: Put new steering column in now it acts like its out of time would replacing column effect timing computer?

Had issues with the truck dying thought it was the steering column replaced it from a blazer took out the security system. now it's not starting

A: The computer will not deactivate the anti-t...

The computer will not deactivate the anti-theft system if you replaced the entire steering column. You may need to have the security system diagnosed by a qualified technician to see if you still have an active theft prevention system not letting it run. If you do, then a capable scan tool may be necessary to perform the coding of the new part to the vehicle. It's also possible that the used part won't work at all, and new parts will need to be used. If you'd like to have this looked at, an expert from YourMechanic can come to your car's location to diagnose the starting issue and let you know exactly what should be done.