Q: Put about a cup of engine oil in radiator. What do I do

I changed the radiator and grabbed the wrong jug and put about a cup of engine oil in radiator. Called a oil changing place and they said it would be ok. I drove it home,about 10 miles. What do I do to fix this

Cooling System Flush $178.82 - $215.42 Get a Quote

Don’t leave it in there! the oil will deteriorate your rubber hoses and maybe the water pump seal. What you need is a good cooling system flush. It involves taking out the thermostat and running a flush solvent through the engine, then replacing it with fresh coolant. To have that done at your convenience, contact YourMechanic. They will send a technician to your home or office to flush your cooling system right there on the spot.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr