Q: Ps pulley making noise, what do I replace?

Squeaking noise around powersteering area. Replaced both belts. Noise appears to be coming from ps pulley.

3. Ps pulley making noise, what do I replace?

Q: Check engine light on & car delays

If all of these trouble codes are related to the throttle body, I would recommend having your vehicle's throttle body inspected by a qualified mechanic who is proficient at engine diagnostics. This inspection would check the throttle body for any...

Q: A few questions about the fuel system

Hello. To answer your first question, the fuel feed pipe is the pipe that allows the gas to get from your gas tank to your fuel injectors. As for replacing fuel injectors, you do not have to replace all of...

Q: AC not blowing cold air in 2005 Jeep Liberty

Often times the air not being cold is due to low refrigerant levels. Once the refrigerant gets low, the pressure falls. The pressure sensors in an effort to protect the A/C system wont let it come on. The fan will...