Q: Ps pulley making noise, what do I replace?

Squeaking noise around powersteering area. Replaced both belts. Noise appears to be coming from ps pulley.

3. Ps pulley making noise, what do I replace?

Q: Belt not turning.

The system would have to be checked to see if the water pump is seized causing the belt to stop moving. The water pump and the power steering share the same belt. The loss of steering and overheating the engine...

Q: I have a 2015 Chrysler 200 with 7000 miles on it what type of oil should I use full synthetic or 50/50

Hi Mark. For your specific year, make and model, you should use 5W-20 multi-viscosity API SN certified oil that meets Chrysler standard MS-6395. The API certification, viscosity, and the just cited Chrysler standard should be printed on the motor oil...

Q: car will turn over but will not start i cannot tell if it's getting fuel or not. how do i know if it is getting fuel

You will have a fuel test port on the fuel rail that you can hook up a fuel pressure gauge to. Depending on the motor your pressure would need to be around 40psi. You can listen to the fuel pump...