Q: Ps pulley making noise, what do I replace?

Squeaking noise around powersteering area. Replaced both belts. Noise appears to be coming from ps pulley.

Hi there. How much tension was placed on the belt during adjustment/installation? All drive belts have a specific range of tension that can be measured with a belt tension gauge tool, however experienced technicians usually use their feel of the tension due to their experience. There could also be underlying failures that have not been uncovered such as worn/weak pulleys and tensioners. I suggest having a qualified technician perform an inspection to avoid replacing unnecessary parts. Your mechanic has several available technicians that can assist you with a belt noise inspection.

3. Ps pulley making noise, what do I replace?