Q: Ps pulley making noise, what do I replace?

Squeaking noise around powersteering area. Replaced both belts. Noise appears to be coming from ps pulley.

3. Ps pulley making noise, what do I replace?

Q: Engine misfire cylinder 3

The misfire could very possibly be from low compression. You want the compression across all cylinders to be within 10% of each other at most. The compression for number 3 is under that threshold. It could be caused by worn...

Q: Engine "Hiccup"

Claimed by Kevin Gainer

Q: Will a 2.4 ecotec motor in 2008 malibu fit or hook up in a 2005 malibu it has 2.2 ecotec motor

Hello there. In short, the engine blocks for these two engines is nearly identical, so you wouldn't have motor mount fitting issues most likely. However, you are very likely to have electronics, fuel system and driveline connectivity issues. This is...