Q: Problem with my heat on the passenger side.

No heat on my passenger side when i turn the heat on, only cold air,was told it's my actuator door, where is that located at on my car.can i do it or do i need a auto mechanic to do this job...

The heater temperature blend doors are controlled by two separate electronic actuators for the left and right side of the dash. First check the temperature door actuator on the right side to see if it is operating the temperature door inside the heater case. If the actuator is working but no temperature change then the heater box will need to be removed and door replaced. The entire dash has to be removed to get heater box out of car.