Q: Car set on AC only.

The AC/Heater climate control was not being selective, so the repairman set it permanently on AC only. Can this be repaired or do I need to have it replaced?

A: When the climate control unit on your vehic...

When the climate control unit on your vehicle stops functioning and is stuck on one setting it is typically caused by a hardware failure in the unit. This module would need to be replaced in order to fix it. Unfortunately there are no other fixes for this problem. You should enlist the help of a certified mechanic that can replace this, like one from YourMechanic.