Q: Power window switch broken

The power window switch is broken and will not allow me to roll the window up or down.

Window switch failures are common, unfortunately so are window motor failures. Both of these can cause very similar symptoms. I suggest seeking help from a qualified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to help you diagnose the window issue. Switches and motors are both electronic components and once installed cannot be returned, so a proper diagnosis of the window is important to complete prior to following through with any repairs.