Q: Power window switch broken

The power window switch is broken and will not allow me to roll the window up or down.

A: Window switch failures are common, unfortun...

Window switch failures are common, unfortunately so are window motor failures. Both of these can cause very similar symptoms. I suggest seeking help from a qualified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to help you diagnose the window issue. Switches and motors are both electronic components and once installed cannot be returned, so a proper diagnosis of the window is important to complete prior to following through with any repairs.