Q: Power window switch broken

The power window switch is broken and will not allow me to roll the window up or down.

3. Power window switch broken

Q: Q: Misfires

The return of a misfire after replacing ignition components may be an indication of fuel injectors clogged or the engine cylinder compression is too low or valve sticking. Have the fuel injectors cleaned and see if after cleaning and clearing...

Q: Complications with a used car

Hi there. I would recommend having the battery tested first thing. It feels like the ECM is not getting enough power from the battery and probably needs replacing. I recommend having a technician come out and inspect the battery, test...

Q: Q: Leaking oil

These engines are known to have oil leaks from multiple gaskets on the engine, power steering leaks, transmission leaks, axle cover leaks, and fill plug leaks. The leaking fluid and location would need to be checked in order to isolate...