Q: Q: Power Steering stopped working

What could be wrong with a car where the Power Steering does not work? How can I make the car roadworthy? What are the risks if there is some rust in the bottom of the body of the car and is there a way to mitigate potential aggravation of damage due to rust?

You should first check to see if the power steering fluid is full. If it is low then there may be a leaking pressure line. You will need to fill the system and look for a leak when someone turns the wheel back and forth. If you see the pressure line leaking then replace the pressure line and refill system and turn wheels slowly back and forth to get air out of the system.

3. Q: Power Steering stopped working