Q: Power steering not working in a 1997 Isuzu Rodeo

My power steering is not working.

3. Power steering not working in a 1997 Isuzu Rodeo

Q: My car accelerates slowly when first taking off and jumps when it shifts gears. What could it be?

This may be related to low transmission fluid or potentially a faulty transmission control solenoid. As you may know, automatic transmissions use pressurized hydraulic fluid to change gears. Every time a gear change is required, the car's computer activates a...

Q: My car jerks when I accelerate, what can be the cause of this issue?

You may have an ignition system misfire due to worn spark plugs or shorting plug wires or coils. I recommend having the codes stored in computer tested to see if it points to the cause of the problem. The problem...

Q: AC problem on a '97 Isuzu Rodeo

That thing is almost 20 years old. It's 19 years old and it probably just needs refrigerant. You'll need to evacuate all the old refrigerant out, so you've got to have a recycling machine. Then you would put a factory...