Q: Power lock relay not working?

Im having problems with my lock system... it works only half of the time...ive check fuses wires mechanisms and everything seems fine

A: Hello. Lock system issues are common with y...

Hello. Lock system issues are common with your 2003 Dodge Ram. When parts start to fail, it is usually intermittent and can be hard to find at times. The most common causes of failure are the lock switch, lock actuator, or a wiring harness fault. A qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to diagnose your car locking issue and make any repairs required.