Q: Popping sounds while making a turn, front wheels slipping

Whenever I'm making a turn, I can hear a popping sound. If the turn is especially tight, there is some slipping feeling in the front wheels as well. Other than that, when I apply the brakes, they occasionally make grinding sounds and they are a little over year old. It can happen during hard or very light braking. As for this issue, I was told that is usual. So you have any suggestion how I could fix these things?

If you hear a popping sound, this could be related to suspension parts that have play. I would recommend having a steering, suspension, and braking systems inspection to determine where your pops and grinding sounds are coming from.

This type of symptom will make the vehicle unsafe to drive and should be checked out as soon as possible. Once the faulty parts have been located by a certified mechanic, they should be replaced to maintain the safety of your vehicle. If any suspension parts require replacement, a wheel alignment will likely be necessary to maintain vehicle tracking and proper tire wear.

3. Popping sounds while making a turn, front wheels slipping