Q: Popping sounds while making a turn, front wheels slipping

Whenever I'm making a turn, I can hear a popping sound. If the turn is especially tight, there is some slipping feeling in the front wheels as well. Other than that, when I apply the brakes, they occasionally make grinding sounds and they are a little over year old. It can happen during hard or very light braking. As for this issue, I was told that is usual. So you have any suggestion how I could fix these things?

3. Popping sounds while making a turn, front wheels slipping