Q: Insert the key go to start everything. Goes blank releas back on battery is good starter also possible neutral safety switch or ig

Insert the key everything goes black battery and starter check out fine ignition switch neuteral safty any ideas

Hello, thank you for writing in. Looking into and testing your ignition switch is the next step of your diagnostic process. If you have a voltmeter, you can test for voltage on particular terminals and see if the ignition switch is receiving power. If it is, and not allowing that power to pass through to the other side of the switch (and onto the starter), then you need to replace the switch. If the power is passing through the switch when on, then you may have an issue with another component further down the system. If the ignition switch is not getting power, then there is an issue with the supply of power to the system. Either way, further testing is needed. For more diagnostic help, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. Insert the key go to start everything. Goes blank releas back on battery is good starter also possible neutral safety switch or ig