Q: Need pictures and locations of all sensors that deal with the gas cap and engine light for fuel system.

to get gas cap and egine light to go off i want to know where the sensors are that has to do with that are located at on the car

Hi there. The fuel canister on the back of the car behind the fuel tank has a valve on it called the purge valve solenoid. This valve is what controls the fuel pressure in the system as if the pressure is too high, then it purges it into the canister, then vents back into the fuel tank. Check the fuel canister purge valve and see if its stuck open and venting too much. Also, check the fuel cap and see if the seal on the cap is cracked or broken. If it is, then I recommend replacing the fuel cap. If you need further assistance with the purge valve solenoid location, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

• Need pictures and locations of all sensors that deal with the gas cap and engine light for fuel system.