Q: pick up low & starting problem in morning time.

I have audi Q7 3.0L v6, this is my dream car, last week saturday i came back at home after long drive{385KM} still saturday night my car was ok but next morning my car had a long self and too much white smoke from silencer but no i did not see any warning light on instrument panel and i drove car after 5 minute idling. when i drove my car i feel car did shift gear properly for checking i pressed full accelerator then i feel engine knocking sound and i stopped car after switch off engine i start car but still engine got long self and engine misfiring suddenly glow plug light on in cluster. Then i came back at home. i have car scanner, so i was check with tester i found code p8700 fuel pressure to low. please suggest me for next step.

A: Hello. If your vehicle is showing trouble ...

Hello. If your vehicle is showing trouble code P0087, for low system fuel pressure then that is likely part of what may be causing your performance issues. Low fuel pressure can cause an engine to lose power, misfire, and in some cases may even prevent the engine from running at all. A few things that can set off this code are a faulty high pressure fuel pump, a faulty in tank fuel pump, or a bad fuel pressure sensor. If either of the fuel pumps malfunction it may affect their ability to provide fuel pressure, which will set off the warning light and cause performance issues. A faulty fuel pressure sensor may send a bad signal to the computer, which can do cause the same symptoms to occur. If the glow plug light is still on then that may be a sign that there is an issue with one or more of the glow plugs. As it appears that your vehicle may possibly be experiencing more than one issue, I would recommend having a professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your location to determine the cause of the check engine light and symptoms.