Q: Packing power. Looking to add more off-road performance.

I have a Nissan Ima keep for a while. I'm holding to add as much power to it as possible. But also I was curious if I could put a more powerful engine in my xterra. If so what engines? Is not what is all the things I can do to make mine an off-road performance beast under the hood

If you want to add some more power easily to your vehicle I would recommend an intake system or an exhaust system or both. The intake system and the exhaust system are two of the easiest ways to add power to your engine. MagnaFlow exhaust and K&N intakes have been known to be very good product.

I would recommend, for installation these products, is to have a qualified professional install them for you. When this has been done your vehicle should have quite a bit better throttle response.

As for the off-roading I would recommend doing suspension upgrades rather than engine upgrades to improve your vehicle’s performance in that regard.

If you’d like a second opinion on this, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician can come inspect your vehicle at your home or office and suggest what your best options are.