Q: P0030 p0015 chk eng lgt on whining noise stuck 2 gear 1 yr had car let son drive 2 NV havent chk fluid N trans hope it wasnt low

He drove the car against what i thought i.had no history for service on car my mother development dementia car set for years i know oil change probably trans fluid never been chk

The code P0015 is a bank 1 timing over retarded warning. The P0030 code stands for the heated oxygen sensor malfunction, which also pertains to bank 1. The oxygen sensor malfunction could be due to a failed sensor, heater, or any of the electrical components. This is the type of code that is leading you towards looking into the circuit for this sensor. Examine the wires, terminals, and fuses closely to make sure they are all working, clean, dry, and tight. If needed, replace the sensor, wire, or fuse. The retardation of bank 1 causing the first code could be due to this oxygen sensor issue. After resolving the oxygen sensor, the next step is to have the oil, transmission fluid, and possibly the coolant changed in the vehicle. After this maintenance has been completed, test drive the vehicle, and see if the codes reset.

• P0030 p0015 chk eng lgt on whining noise stuck 2 gear 1 yr had car let son drive 2 NV havent chk fluid N trans hope it wasnt low